Helping Believers and none believer’s alike, to survive the storm of the COVID-19 pandemic.
THE PROPHETIC HOUR
This is the time, season, and hour that the LORD is speaking. The hour that the Holy Spirit is talking to His people and the World.
“He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.”
Psalms 107:20 KJV
The prophetic word comes to you today from Isaiah 60.1-3.
“Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.”
Isaiah 60:1-3 KJV
Keys: The command to step up; the command to engage/take advantage of the light; the glory speaks of God’s supernatural favor upon you;
—the world is in gross darkness (confusion, isolation, wandering), and the government, leaders, people will seek you to lead and guide them in this hour.
Bishop Dr. Jonathan E. Owhe
WRC, New York.
- COURAGE UNDER FIRE (1/21/2021) - The whole world today has a task, to defeat a disease called coronavirus. Coronavirus has become a force that threatens the very existence of man and society. It is an unseen enemy that can only be identified by its symptoms. How can you defeat or combat an enemy that you don’t know, see or understand? … Continue reading
- THE MIND GAME (1/21/2021) - Turbulence! Amidst Calmness. How difficult these days to have your mind at rest or peace without the thick clouds of uncertainties coupled with Fear hanging over your head. The human race is in a dilemma of survival. Yet the very history of life points to a man who alone guarantees a Rest in the hour … Continue reading
- A CATALYST OF CHANGE & PEACE (1/21/2021) - COVID-19 amplified the disciple’s moment, “That Sunday evening, the disciples were meeting behind locked doors because they were afraid of the Jewish leaders. Suddenly, Jesus was standing there among them! Peace be with you, he said.” John 20:19 NLT. No more than peace the world covert this day, and the one who authors Peace dispensed … Continue reading
- NO FOOTHOLD (1/21/2021) - Vulnerability, Weakness & Strength. “and do not give the devil a foothold.” Ephesians 4:27 NIV. Close the door. Do Not Let Your Guard Down. nvincibility to the Coronavirus is beyond the immune system, age, medication, etc. There is a Force-field around you that you are unaware of. Impairment than can be imagined. Why Has Fear … Continue reading
- THE CORE. The HUMAN Spirituality. (1/21/2021) - Ignore human spirituality, and face the worst catastrophe that will ever be known to the human race. Isolation is a positive strategy in isolation of a greater unseen threat. “The Spirit (conscience) of man is the lamp of the Lord, Searching and examining all the innermost parts of his being,” Proverbs 20:27 AMP. The Core, … Continue reading
- ENGAGE THE 10 FAITH (1/21/2021) - Wisdom is the Principal Thing. But wisdom finds its strength in the Word, in Faith, in God’s Spirit speaking, and you watch your Encounter with God. This pandemic is a Revealer. Yes, it draws the Line between those who have no faith, weak faith, less faith, struggling faith, strong faith, and great faith. Much as … Continue reading
- The Plague Called Corona Virus (1/21/2021) - A SPIRITUAL PARADOX No one knows its origin. And postulations, experiments, conspiracy theory, and conjecture at best. But humans are dying and nations are at loss, but God has His Eyes on the attempts of man. He says, “Listen carefully, I have created the smith who blows on the fire of coals And who produces … Continue reading