Daily Life 1
For an Impactful life
For Jesus to engage and impact the world (produce change and be the change agent that His father has destined for him), he had to prepare Himself spiritually. Preparation is another word for “Strengthen,” which makes you capable, competent, enabled, and empowered.
Why must we strengthen ourselves for a life of impact?
- Life itself is a battle. “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armor of God that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Ephesians 6:10
- Our Weapons to combat the forces, known and unknown that we shall encounter this year, are not Humans; “For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds;” 2 Corinthians 10:3
- We have a destiny. “And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.” Acts 1:4; KJV
How Do You Get This Impartation (Strengthen Yourself)? 2 Chronicles 17:1-8.
- Through meditation on the Word of God. Ps.1:1-4;
- Through fasting and prayer. Matthew 17:19-21;
- Through forgiveness. Mark 11:25-26;
- Through Love.1 Peter 4:8;
- Through stewardship. Matthew 24:45-46;
- Through Holiness. 2 Cor.6:14-18;
- Through Humility. 1 Peter 5:6;
- Father in the name of Jesus, in this day of consecration, I give my life to you, and I rededicate it to you; take total and complete control over my appetite and desires; let me freely flow in the spirit in this hour of fasting and prayer.
- Father in the name of Jesus, I renounce all hidden works of darkness and dishonesty, and I use the blood of Jesus to cleanse my spirit, soul, and body; I decree a life of impact (separation) today that clean all filthiness of the flesh and the world. Ja.1:21.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, let your Word impact my life (become honey in my mouth), and let me devour it (Jeremiah 15:16). Impact (enlighten) me through the power of revelation, in thy Word.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I relinquish every hold on my destiny and put it in your hands and ask that you take over my purpose and plans this year for an impactful life and ministry.